Certified. Porsche of San Diego is delighted to offer this good-looking 2015 Porsche 911. GT3 RWD Odometer is 6553 miles below market average!
Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Limited Warranty: 24 Month/Unlimited Mile beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Transferable Warranty
* 111 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Includes Trip Interruption reimbursement
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Masterful handling; soulful engines; indefatigable brakes; daily-driver seat comfort and ride quality; endless customization possibilities; respectable fuel economy. Source: Edmunds
* For over 50 years, no car has remained so instantly recognizable. The new 911 exemplifies this apparent contradiction. The tapering roofline has been lowered, exposing fewer surfaces to the air. The front track has been widened for improved cornering stability. Circling around to the side of the 911, one can see that the exterior mirrors are now mounted directly on the doors resulting in improved aerodynamics as well as a longer wheelbase, and shorter overhangs at both front and rear. The new engines follow the time honored 911 design: six horizontally opposed cylinders providing a lower center of gravity. Output has been increased to 350hp in the 911 Carrera , 400hp in the 911 Carrera S, 475hp in the 911 GT3, 520hp in the 911 Turbo, and 560hp in the 911 Turbo S. This power is transmitted by the introduction of a 7-speed manual gearbox or, optionally, the Porsche Doppelkupplung transmission, which offers gear changes with virtually no interruption in the flow of power. The refined steering wheel features a high-grip smooth-leather rim. Fitted as standard, the 911 has refined sport seats that combine comfort with racing-style support and now feature 4-way power adjustment. The traditional choice of interior options includes innovative additions. A new lighting design package allows you to customize the level of illumination in the footwells, ignition lock, storage compartments, rear compartment, and overhead console. Technical features include a high-resolution, 4.6-inch full VGA TFT color display for viewing onboard computer, audio system, or navigation information. A nine-speaker, 235-watt audio system is standard but can be upgraded to a Bose Surround Sound System or Burmester High-End Surround Sound System. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 877-660-2694 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.